Round Table of experts «Ukrainian Crimea: restoration of the World order»
NGO – the Regional risks analytics Center (located in the city of Uzhhorod) is going to conduct the Round Table of Experts on the topic “Ukrainian Crimea: Restoration of the World Order”. The mentioned above international event is going to take place within the Crimea Platform Summit preparation activities planned to be held on the 23rd of August, 2021, in Kyiv
The ultimate goal is to increase the effectiveness of the international response to the ongoing occupation of Crimea at the expert and diplomatic levels, create an extensive international coalition to implement the strategy of de-occupation of Crimea, as well as including the annexation of Crimea on the international agenda. The concomitant goals of no less importance are to consolidate the principal Ukrainian and international expert environment (primarily from the neighboring countries) around the policy of non-recognition of the Crimea annexation, expanding the range of participants of the Crimea Platform Summit, providing the event with the informational and analytical support.
Invited to the discussion: Ukrainian scientists, international analytical and research centers experts of Ukraine’s neighboring countries (from Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Poland and the Czech Republic), representatives of diplomatic missions in the Western region of Ukraine and of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine in Uzhhorod, officials from the Zakarpattia Regional State Administration and Zakarpattia Regional Council, members of non-governmental public organizations, mass media.
– tasks, purposes and directions of implementation of the Crimean Platform initiative;
– human rights and international humanitarian law violations on the territory of the occupied Crimea;
– prospects for the Crimean Platform implementation and the importance of its support by the international community.
– Crimean Platform as a long-term vision strategy of de-occupation of the Crimea;
– Crimean Platform as a basement of Black Sea and Eastern European regions stability.
The date of the event – July 1st, 2021
Venue of event – Uzhhorod
Organizer – the Regional risks analytics Center
Partners – National Institute for Strategic Studies, Uzhhorod National University.
Languages – English, Ukrainian
The conference will be held in impersonal (via Zoom) and face-to-face format in compliance with the all sanitary and epidemiological requirements.
- Міжнародний круглий стіл експертів «Український Крим: відновлення світового порядку»
- Відкритий лист Директора Центру аналізу регіональних ризиків Світлани Мітряєвої
- «Разом ми сильніші»: гуманітарна допомога Словаччини для України
- Закрита експертна дискусія «Мультикультурність Закарпаття та згуртованість регіону»
- Кордон єднання і співпраці